Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday thoughts

Just some thoughts while cruising the cobblestone streets of Norse country 1. Still haven't seen any chariots though Im keeping a look out 2. Very glad I spent thunder over Louisville night 5000 miles away from the traffic 3. There are no khaki pants or light colored coats in Norway. They just love dark everything. I went to work in khakis and people didn't know what to think. I really liked it strangely. 4. Manual labor is hard to come by. All drinks are from machines. Finally found place makes cappuccinos by an actual human. Boy do they need a Starbucks. 5. For a cold weather place they sure eat lots of ice cream it's all over the place 6. Sometimes this place feels like Disney World with the prices. But I can't seem to find the Pirates of the Caribbean ride anywhere... 7. There is a museum here devoted to the subject of and history of "canning". Seriously. Dont wait up for me to de-brief you all on that place...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! No Starbucks! I hope you survive- sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee doesn't taste the same out of a machine--doesn't have to be Starbucks but I know what you're sayin'. Funny about the khakis. If I were you, I'd wear them a lot--you crazy American!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! You might start a trend!

    ReplyDelete